There is a better way to run your Adobe-powered website in the cloud without having to do everything yourself to maintain peak performance and uptime. We call it Managed Cloud for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
As a leader in managed hosting for AEM, we will work closely with you to customize, configure, deploy, run and support your AEM application and infrastructure.
You can get Managed Cloud for Adobe Experience Manager - our new unique managed cloud offering for customers that power their site through Amazon Web Services with Adobe Experience Manager – get a first month credit up to $5,000 from Rackspace between November 16th, 2015 and December 31st, 2015. Subject to promotional terms and conditions.*
That's a potential saving of up to $5,000!
Designing an AEM environment can be a challenge — particularly in the face of surging mobile traffic.
We make it simple:
- Deploy quickly by selecting the right configuration for your business from among our predefined, tested architectures designed for performance, scalability and security.
- Accelerate your AEM upgrade or new deployment by using our DevOps automation.
- Scale and secure your site with proactive monitoring and configuration integrity to help keep your site performing in the face of any attacks or traffic spikes.
- Get the 24x7x365 Fanatical Support® Rackspace is famous for. Help from an experienced engineer is never more than a phone call, email or ticket away.
Let us take care of the technology, so you can focus on your business:
Web Content Management at Rackspace
- #1 hosting provider to the Internet Retailer™ Top 1,000
- Hosting provider to 9 of the top 10 digital agencies
- The leader in Managed Cloud
- 24x7x365 Fanatical Support® you can’t get anywhere else
Why Rackspace Managed Cloud for Adobe Experience Manager?
- Push-button AEM deployments on tested architectures that deliver superior performance
- 24x7x365 support from AEM specialists
- Proactive monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting of the application and infrastructure—including advanced URL and end-user transaction monitoring
- 100% Production Platform Uptime Guarantee available
- Security features to help mitigate vulnerability from attacks
How Can Rackspace Help You?
Want to be among the first to learn more about Managed Cloud for Adobe Experience Manager?
Get in touch!
Rackspace US, Inc. and its affiliates may use the information you provide on this form to send to you messages regarding products, services, and promotional offers. See Rackspace US Inc.'s Privacy Statement.